MC-1 Digital Audio format converter by Mutec
The MC-1 and MC-1.1 are multifunctional, high-performance digital audio format converters for S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital audio data. Using the latest digital audio circuitries, both units process all formats with clock rates up to 192.0kHz! The format conversion process does not only do the necessary electrical conversion but also a format conversion of the reference signals in compliance with the specifications which are standardized by the Audio Engineering Society (AES) and the International Electrotechnical Commision (IEC). Various additional operation modes like ADAT™ line extension through AES/EBU lines, SCMS processing or signal status detection enable the use of MC-1 and MC-1.1 in a wide range of applications.
MC-1 + MC-1.1 COMMON FEATURES:• S/PDIF optical/coaxial and AES/EBU interfaces in one box.
• Uni-directional format conversion from 32.0kHz to 192.0kHz between
• S/PDIF and AES3/AES11.
• Simultaneous format conversion to all output formats while allowing
• the original signal to pass through.
• Signal improvement by low-jitter PLLs.
• ADAT™ transfer through AES/EBU lines.
• NONE-PCM and DTS bitstream detections.
• SCMS processing and status analysing.
• Easy configurable.
• User's settings will be stored after switching-off.
• Rack space saving 1/2 19" housing allowing for mounting two devices
• in one rack unit.
• Built-in international power supply.